Sweet Fabric + Nanna Technology

Found photos...

The order of the bath

I'm playing along with Bricolage Life & posting one of my found photos.

I have an album owned by Jessie Jamieson & dated 1922. I bought it because one of my dearest friends is a Jamieson.

I love getting lost in these images & just imagining what life must have been like. Jessie was a Melbourne girl & a pretty serious adventurer for the time. She travelled as far as Belgrave, Warburton, Lorne, Lakes Entrance & Sydney.

The images are held in a leather photo album & this image is titled "The order of the bath". The girls must be sisters because they all appear in many of the photos in the album.

Oh & if you are thinking that this crafty blog aint too crafty you'd be right & it's getting to me a bit.

I have been doing a fair bit of crafting it's just the top secret kind. Hopefully I'll have something crafty to share tomorrow.

found, goosebumps, and more:

Found photos... + Nanna Technology