Sweet Fabric + snooping

On my desk...pencil cup

Wednesday is my big work day. I get all dressed up & go to work in a proper office & do grown up responsible type jobs. I spend my day at a proper grown up desk which is white & clean.

My desk at home is nothing like that. There is a passing parade of interesting bits & pieces crossing it daily. It goes through various stages of tidiness. Sometimes immaculate & sometimes so messy that the slightest bump or over roll with the desk chair sends a pile of papers cascading to the floor. It's not too bad at the moment.

Last year I had Lolly day on a Wednesday which I loved but there are only so many lollies you can consume in a lifetime & I'm trying to cut back.

Anyway, I'm going to play On my desk... on a Wednesday.

Another lovely blogger has said she is going to play along & I'd love you all to join in - it's fun to peek in at other people's stuff "au naturale".

There will be no setting up - but I do reserve the right to move anything that's in the way (like the aforementioned pile of paper). Let me know if you'll have a crack at this with me.

have a crack, On my desk, and more:

On my desk...pencil cup + snooping