Sweet Fabric + reverse art

Busy boy & girl...

whipped this up today. It's a "floss station" made for Brown Owls. We used lots of bits we had lying around the house (including my toilet roll honeycomb) and made a little trip to the hardware store. Yay!

My kids were home from school today - it was curriculum day. The little guy was pretty happy to assist with a bit of boy meets girl craft - we've established it's my favourite. We had out the drill & the saw.

The little guy was in charge of the saw & did a very good job. Lefties are hard to teach.

I'm thinking that every crafty girl should have a floss station. I'd love one on my desk & I'll be pretty sorry to see this one go. I think I might work on a mini version for myself.

brown owls, craft, craft club, embroidery, made by me, original, recreated, and more:

Busy boy & girl... + reverse art