Sweet Fabric + TIME

A week of pillowcases...

at Meet Me at Mikes .

I've put together a few speedy quick projects of things to make from a pillowcase. Today it's a peg apron. This isn't an original idea, in fact I own an apron similar made from a tea towel. It so practical & holds such a lot.

I used to keep my pegs in a metal bucket - not any more. This little baby is fantastic. You've got your pegs strapped to you, right where you need them - not way down the other end of the clothesline.

I do love the butterfly pillowcase & it works well with the string washing line.

The pillowcase I would have used if I had the guts.

We are having a giveaway - you could win this apron. The details are at Mikes & entries close at 5am tomorrow Melbourne time.

WINNER of The Files is: Margarita C - please email me mail(at)kootoyoo(dot)com(dot)au so that I can post them to you.

craft, have a crack, love, MAD, Pillowcase, and more:

A week of pillowcases... + TIME