Sweet Fabric + TIME

A week of pillowcases...

at Meet Me at Mikes .

I've put together a few speedy quick projects of things to make from a pillowcase. Today it's a Blog Roll. It has handy pockets for storing your camera, a pen, a notepad & a pocket for brilliant ideas & inspiration. It's guaranteed to keep your blog On a roll...

You can find the instructions for the construction of the Blog Roll as well the embroidery design here.

If you've got a bit of a storage fetish I've also included simple & free embroidery designs for:
Chick O Roll, Rock N Roll & a Stitching Roll

This isn't as quick as the other projects I've put together because of the embroidery but I like handwork - it's relaxing.

The pillowcase I would have used if I had the guts to hack into it.

We are having a giveaway -you could win the Blog Roll (contents NOT included). The details are at Mikes & entries close at 5am Monday Melbourne time. I'm keeping this one open longer because it took the most time & I think it is the best. The winner will be announced here on Monday morning.

WINNER of The Peg Apron is: Two Pink Possums

Edit: I've just popped into Mikes & the Mixtape girls had a recycled pillowcase bib pattern in Issue 3 of Mixtape Zine. So if you don't already own this issue you might want to order it with Issue 4 which is coming out in the next couple of weeks.

Blog, craft, have a crack, Pillowcase, and more:

A week of pillowcases... + TIME