Sweet Fabric + love

Crochet...

I'm NOT a yarnish type crafter. BUT...I thought I had better "be prepared" for Brown Owls last night. So yesterday (more as cleaning avoidance than anything else) I sat in the Northern sun & did this.

No suprises ... I forgot to take my camera to Brown Owls last night but both Pip & Gem were in full click. The clubhouse was humming along beautifully. Jess did a brilliant job covering the basics of a granny square & making sure that everyone was on track. Lara & Amy came along to help & there were a couple of other lovely owls who were pretty confident with the hook. Everyone helped each other - it was fun.

We drank champagne & had cake to celebrate Brooke's birthday. What a gorgeous evening it was.

beautiful, brown owls, craft club, and more:

Crochet... + love