Sweet Fabric + TIME

Inspiring craft blogs...

Do you come here often? You may or may not have noticed that I've added a little something to my sidebar. I'm hanging off every word of a special someone each week.

--------
kaotic kraft kuties
Gemma is a super good creative spirit. Generous with her ideas & just a tier one person.

jimmy trickle
Cato is clever & wordy & wonderful. She is the maker of the best pincushion I have ever seen.

maya*made
Maya & I have so much in common. She's really generous with her ideas & shares heaps of tutorials. Her barn is to die for!

pia jane bijkerk
Visiting Pia is like dropping in on an old friend. There is always something creative & new & magical at her place.

To all the girls I've loved before
Who travelled in and out my door
I'm glad they came along
I dedicate this song
To all the girls I've loved before

To all the girls I once caressed
And may I say I've held the best
For helping me to grow
I owe a lot I know
To all the girls I've loved before

The winds of change are always blowing
And every time I try to stay
The winds of change continue blowing
And they just carry me away
Willie Nelson & Julio Iglesias

Blog, clever people, good, good links, love, MAD, they speak ... I listen, and more:

Inspiring craft blogs... + TIME