Sweet Fabric + NOT breaking the rules

Elsewhere...

I've been busying myself in spaces other than this one...sorry (& I'm hoping to catch up with a few people tomorrow).

Pictured is the beginning of what I've been busy making for Art Fights Fire.
I've been busy getting some things together for the comfort packs.
I've been busy going through my recipes for the cookbook.
I've been busy assembling some stash packs for re-stash a crafter.
& now I'm busy cooking dinner for some mates we haven't seen for a while.

Just to let you know that I've decided not to relist the item I had on Ebay.

I've mentioned before that I'm a rule follower & the "alert" put me off a bit. Instead I'm concentrating my efforts on the above busyness & I've made an additional donation to Red Cross which I'll submit to the Handmade Help Tally.

beginnings, MAD, and more:

Elsewhere... + NOT breaking the rules