Sweet Fabric + made by me

How to make a 3D scrappy quilt square ...

You might remember I purchased this quilt from the antique shop a couple of weeks ago.

I had a really good look at the construction & now I'm making my own squares. I won't say for sure they going to turn into a quilt because the big granny project is driving me nuts!

Anyway, I thought you might like to make your own. It's really easy, quick & fun.

I've made a really naff video as a how to. I warn you it's pretty bad - I won't get a gig on TV but I thought some of you might enjoy the "accent". You probably only need to watch the first 5 seconds & you'll get the idea.

The square I'm making in the video uses the scraps from the Rummage Obi & Skirt I made. The project & 25 others in Meet Me at Mikes book by Pip.

Happy weekend.

clever people, flip, good, happy, how to, MAD, and more:

How to make a 3D scrappy quilt square ... + made by me