Sweet Fabric + thanks

Shaking things up...

I'm clean slating at kootoyoo.

I've made myself a new banner & am considering a move to Typepad. It seems like it's easier to keep everything under control over there? I'd appreciate your thoughts if you've experience in both blogger & typepad.

I've been feeling that things have gotten a little stale over here & am enjoying the friendly banter over at twitter. I want to make things a bit more friendly here too. We'll see how it goes...

This is the current blog roll. All well loved blogs I visit but I'm needing to shake things up around here.

  • 13 mimosa
  • 62 cherry
  • assemblage
  • aunty cookie
  • bricolagelife
  • craftapalooza
  • curly pops
  • dear fii
  • design for mankind
  • earl & cookie
  • hop skip jump
  • made by girl
  • nikki shell
  • nomad mother
  • one red robin
  • pia jane bijkerk
  • potty mouth mama
  • ric rac
  • teddy bears wednesday
  • thornberry
  • whip up
  • you SEW girl

  • allsorts
  • angry chicken
  • boobook sausage dogs
  • elsie marley
  • kaotic kraft kuties
  • loobylu
  • maya*made
  • meet me at mikes
  • pigeon pair
  • three buttons
New & improved blog roll coming soon...

Blog, good links, housekeeping, LIFE, love, MAD, and more:

Shaking things up... + thanks