Sweet Fabric + thumbs up

A moment in the sun...

To enjoy Pip in the spotlight…

She’s so totally centre stage…brave & colourful with lots of thoughtful lines, not just in Home Beautiful but in life too.

I’m so grateful for all the creative jumpstarts Pip has given me over the last couple of years & it’s not just me you know. Pip generously promotes crafters & shares her virtual/audio/print space with others…I admire that.

It’s pretty unAustralian to celebrate the success of others. I wonder why that is? Our international mates seem pretty good at it…

Pip’s done a pretty good job of dragging a lot of crafty people out into the spotlight.

Encore Pip!

I did note a bit of backstage influence & a couple of well placed props in that Home Beautiful spread & for that Miss Pip – I thank you!

beautiful, Blog, good, home, LIFE, and more:

A moment in the sun... + thumbs up