Sweet Fabric + TIME

A week of special stuff ...
Rings1

These rings are both very special to me.

The little gold band was given to me by The Date 19 years ago. We'd been "going out" for five weeks and he gave it to me on the night of my Year 12 formal. I had the ring resized when we became engaged so that I could wear it on my little finger. I love it so much because he chose it and because it symbolises the very beginning of "us", when we were just kids.

The ball of wool was given to me by the very clever Victoria Mason. I've been lucky enough to spend some time with Vic in her studio. Seeing exactly how much work goes into each piece just makes me love her jewellery more. Every single step in the creation of her pieces is taken with love. Victoria only makes pieces of items that are special to her and her workmanship and dedication to her craft is awe inspiring.

The ball of wool is a must have for the yarny crafter in your life. She is giving away one ring & one necklace on her blog. Quick...it could be you. Click.

Blog, friends, LIFE, love, thumbs up, and more:

A week of special stuff ... + TIME