Sweet Fabric + my creative space

My creative space...

Actually rushing out the door to enjoy someone elses creative space today. I'm off to curtain school to learn to make roman blinds properly.

So my offering this week is my creative preparation (for saturday afternoon's HAC session):

-Kit bags
-Vintage basket filled with vintage & thrifted fabrics
-Vintage milk caddy filled with glues & cutting tools

I forgot to update the favourite space for last week (I'll do it now). I think that last week was our best ever week...lots of lovely, fresh, inspiring spaces.

My very favourites were:

myrtle & eunice
buttontreelane
74 lime lane

I'm looking forward to seeing what's in your space this week. Pop in & add your link if you're playing along.

The link man seems to be having a lie in...maybe try back a little later - sorry.

4:00pm: Still not working. I've tripped around from the comments so far so maybe that's the best bet for this week. You just need to make sure that your URL is included.

Blog, love, and more:

My creative space... + my creative space