Sweet Fabric + my creative space

My creative space...
Key under mat

If you're a Thursday visitor you may not know ... I've snuck out of town.

I've left the key under the mat for you.

I won't be around but make yourselves comfy, have a cuppa & make sure you pat each other on the back.

I'll see you all next week...

lock up when you leave won't you?

I've invited folks to tour my home town while I'm gone. It's not too late to join in.

CLUE #6
Justine's got a fair bit on her plate...Mixtapezine is relaunching & she & her date will be be going through submissions & working on the layout.
What fairy is about to pay a visit to their place?
Use the second last letter of this word.

Don't forget to pop in & add your link if you're playing along this week.

clicketty trip, home, and more:

My creative space... + my creative space