Sweet Fabric + Op Shop

Notebooks...
Notebooks

Imagine my delight when I spotted these handmade! fabric covered notebooks. The cardstock inside is a lovely too.

Opped (way to cheaply) in Mont Albert.

CLUE #9
Pop in to Nikki's to see a true craftswoman at work.
Which farm animal likes daisies?
Use the first letter of this word.

Right E O. If you've been clicketty tripping this week you've now got all the clues (& the answer). Ssshh say nothing until tomorrow.

Pop in tomorrow & add a link to this word on your blog. It doesn't have to be a post you've written especially (but feel free to do that if you like). If you've previously mentioned this word a link to that post will be fine. You just need to make sure you link to the relevant post.

SAMPLE:
I've collected all my clues & I think the answer is "bluebird". Tomorrow (Monday) I'm going to add my link like this.

http://kootoyoo.blogspot.com/2009/06/bluebird-of-happiness.html

Blog, clicketty trip, love, MAD, and more:

Notebooks... + Op Shop