Sweet Fabric + Op Shop

Play your hand...
Games

One of my favourite ever op shop finds.

I've got some new house plans for these cards. Opped in Balwyn for $1.

OK people, if you've played along this week you need to add a link to the specific post which mentions the word you unscrambled from all the letters you've collected throughout the week.

It doesn't have to be a post you've written especially (but feel free to do that if you like). If you've previously mentioned this word a link to that post will be fine. You just need to make sure you link to the relevant post.

SAMPLE:
I've collected all my clues & I think the answer is "bluebird". I'm going to add my link like this.

Kirsty

http://kootoyoo.blogspot.com/2009/06/bluebird-of-happiness.html

The winner is Nikki.
Thanks for playing & I'll email you Nikki.

Blog, clicketty trip, and more:

Play your hand... + Op Shop