Sweet Fabric + love

A holiday nibble...
Christmas Nibbles

This post originally titled "Christmas bites".

I gave myself a laugh & then thought better of offending the nearest & dearest.

I fashioned these the other day in order to please the wheat free, gluten free, no tomatoes, no capsicum, no this, no that, no the other eaters in the family. They were very well received by all but the vegetarian (but she's used to fending for herself).

It's a scorching day in and around Melbourne today so I thought some of you might appreciate these little tastes of Australian Christmas.

I just chopped up the cucumber & scooped the seeds out then topped with turkey, cranberry & brie. Delish!

The beach has totally zoned me out. As a classic speedster, always multi tasking it's a complete break & absolutely lovely.

I did just want to pop in & say...

I'm wishing you all a safe & happy holiday. May the pretty drinks be plentiful & the company delightful.

Christmas, cooking, family, happy, and more:

A holiday nibble... + love