Sweet Fabric + tutorial

How to make a laptop &/or cookbook stand...
Laptop Stand

I've posted a little "how to" over at Feeling Stitchy today.

I know embroidery takes some time & it isn't everyone's bag. If you're not into stitching this is pretty quick (just a bit of waiting around for glue to dry) project.

I actually used an old pillowcase to make mine so you could do that too or use lovely new designer fabric or maybe even go wild with the fabric paint. Whatever takes your fancy.

Book Stand

I'll be spending the day (yet again) over at the old house. I'm trying to breathe some new life into the Castlemaine Slate on the front verandah. I wonder about that CLR stuff? I think I'll have a quick "chat" with Mr Google before I head off.

embroidery, how to, LIFE, love, TIME, and more:

How to make a laptop &/or cookbook stand... + tutorial