Sweet Fabric + TIME

It WAS ace...
Ace weekend

We had the very bestest time ever.

Nan didn't put the camera away & I didn't get it out.

Thursday: trip to Kyo/The Mill/How Bazaar was amazing & of course my regular Melbourne haunts seemed somewhat crap in the shadow of the Day 1 shop. I stitched & laughed 'til I cried.

Friday: Nan hatched an exciting quilted garment plan. There was much swearing & carry on about the quality (or lack thereof) of the Janome & many pro Pfaff arguments were put forward. I stitched & laughed 'til I cried.

Saturday: Shopping for craft supplies & a bit of parental running around for me & a lot of time with the Janome for Nan. I stitched & laughed 'til I cried.

Sunday: Camby Market & back home to the trusty Janome for Nan. I stitched & laughed 'til I cried.

I didn't feed her (like at all - - - I was too busy stitching & laughing 'til I cried), but I think there's plenty of nourishment in a Capiroska & I made her plenty of those.

I've been very lucky to meet & make some really truly ace real life mates because of this space. Let me tell you...Rummage is one of the best.

Big giant ups to The Date & to The Frenchie too for making it happen.

Hoping that your weekend was fabulous too. x

friends, home, LIFE, MAD, making me laugh, and more:

It WAS ace... + TIME