Sweet Fabric + thumbs up

Like being a wife...

When I read I switch of completely. I plonk myself down & read & read like a woman possessed until the book is finished. I'm sure it's not the healthiest way to devour literature & consequently I don't read as much as I'd like ... my family needs feeding after all.

I was sent Like Being a Wife (a collection of short stories) last year & found it to be the perfect antidote to my obsessive nature. I took the book a story by story just when I had a few moments ... very civilised.

The wet, windy and grey few days in Queensland meant that I had the luxury of having absolutely nothing to do. I spent a lazy afternoon finishing Like Being a Wife by Australian author Catherine Harris.

Catherine writes beautifully. She is witty & wordy & wonderful. I highly recommend this work of fiction to you all.

Giant thumbs up Catherine.

- - -

Catherine Harris interviewed.

Like Being a Wife from the publisher.

- - -

beautiful, clever people, family, and more:

Like being a wife... + thumbs up