Sweet Fabric + Sorry

Fold

Fold, originally uploaded by kootoyoo.

BigPond is down due to the storms in our area. Have managed to upload a pic using fancy phone which I've yet to learn how to use properly.

I'm feeling almosst myself today and looking forward to checking out the creative spaces once we are back online.

The Gambler is pretty important in my life.

I'm notorious for thinking everything will take 20 minutes (including moving house). I really need to get the old life resolved ... quick smart! I have (as per usual) bitten off more than I can chew.

I've given my apologies to the Daylesford Makers Market girls. I'm sorry not to be there but I'm folding before the whole house of cards comes crashing down. Hope you understand and if you're going to Daylesford for the market - have a ball - it promises to be a great event.

hope, LIFE, me, and more:

Fold + Sorry