Sweet Fabric + thanks

Being kicked...
Stitchy

I know I've mentioned before that I am terrible at pushing myself.

There's absolutely nothing "store front" about me. I can't sell my stuff & I can't sell my self. I'm all warehouse baby. I need people around me to give me a gentle nudge (or huge kick in the pants) to get me going.

Imagine my delight when I received an email from lovely Jeana Marie telling me to apply to share at Feeling Stitchy. Jeana Marie is studying my dream course & makes really clever & interesting things herself. My favourites here, here & here.

So I've packed up my embroidery gear & headed over here. I'll be sharing stuff over at Feeling Stitchy one day a week. I think it's going to be fun & it will surely keep me on track.

I hope you'll pop on over to Feeling Stitchy. There are some amazing projects shared in that space. Thanks Jeana Marie & thanks Floresita for having me.

embroidery, hope, love, and more:

Being kicked... + thanks