Sweet Fabric + made by me

I just like what I like...
Comfort Zone

I confess I am a creature of habit. I like routine.

I eat the same thing for breakfast everyday & recently I've noticed that I've become habitual with my stitching too.

I know I like stem stitch, french knots, chain stitch & the occasional back stitch. I'm pretty good at them...I like the way they look...I'm confident that I'll get the result.

I was at a friend's house the other day & really admired her grandmother's framed samplers. You can't really get the effect with my "soulmate" stitches. I've forced myself outside the comfort zone & I'm playing around with a sampler of my own. Of course it's not going to be just a sampler. I've got an end product in mind...

beginnings, embroidery, good, in progress, and more:

I just like what I like... + made by me