Sweet Fabric + slow down

Does everything get...

better with age?

I know all about fine wine & friendships, but I've really been considering this question lately.

Not normally one to appreciate the views, flora & fauna I have found myself breathless at the beauty of my surroundings often recently. I'm pretty sure this isn't caused by low iron levels but a genuine appreciation of my life, the people in it & my world.

I used to roll my eyes at my parents when they stopped to appreciate the view or some other natural beauty. Is it true that we will one day become our parents?

Today I was lucky enough to witness the most beautiful sunrise I have ever seen in my life. The cloud formation above the Lonsdale lighthouse was a flaming orange & a small pool of crystal clear blue sky appeared to be a mirage in an endless desert.

Sadly, running with an Olympus isn't really very easy but I'm pretty committed & I'm going to have a crack at it tomorrow morning.

Just a little aside: Due to the super slow & very relaxed nature of dial up I can't comment on your blogs or send emails but I thank you all for stopping by & look forward to catching up properly when I'm better connected.

Lonsdale, relaxing, and more:

Does everything get... + slow down