Sweet Fabric + slow down

It aint over...

til it's over.

We have been so lucky on our little break this year! We haven't had one bad day & have just spent a glorious afternoon at the foot of the lighthouse in the rockpools. The small girl gave me a sand bath which was really quite enjoyable.

But...I MUST work at remaining on holiday until the break is actually finished! I've tried really hard this year not to think about the packing up & going home until it was time to go.

I failed! Today, I've made all sorts of plans & began packing, cleaning & tidying. Packing me is notoriously ugly. I don't think I was too bad today but the date still had a dig at me.

I wonder why I do it? It's the same during the week too. I go really hard to get to Wednesday in good shape & then the rest of the week just runs away from me.

I've had a great time but I'm really looking forward to being home & to getting around to say hello to some lovely folk who've been stopping in to have a virtual cocktail with me on holiday.

Lonsdale, me, relaxing, and more:

It aint over... + slow down