Sweet Fabric + This is

This is...my creation

Betty the Geek chose a great theme for This is... this week.

Surprisingly, I found this quite hard. I show my crafty creations on the blog already & the creations I'm most proud of are emotional & hard to photograph. I think it was the tenderness of the image of the hands cupping the earth that threw me off.

So...my offering this week is a pair of knitting needles I've fashioned myself today. They are made out of broom handles & I've got some rather exciting plans for them. They need a bit of a sand to get them in tip top shape but I'm confident that they are up to the task.

As for my most treasured creations I'm just going to list them:

three wonderful children, a happy marriage, a house filled with love, enduring friendships & unfailing support of & from my family. Luck may have had something to do with all this - but I work hard too.

AWEsome, date, family, friends, and more:

This is...my creation + This is