Sweet Fabric + TIME

On my desk...

Quite a bit of craftiness this week.

- In the foreground are projects 1, 2 & 3 of 5 speedy quick things to make with pillowcases from the Week of Pillowcases I'm hosting at Meet me at Mikes this week.

- The start of my 2nd Softie for Mirabel & the teddy bear that the small made for Mirabel. The kids have really embraced the appeal. I think because the Mirabel Foundation supports children. I'm so thrilled ot be taking part in this again this year.

- Paperwork for a school event I'm organising. If you are in Melbourne & organising an event of any kind I can't recommend Action Events highly enough. They are a highly professional & most helpful.

- Gorgeous pin cushion I picked up at the Op Shop last week.

Feel free to join On my desk... at any time.

craft, doing my bit, giving back, MAD, On my desk, Pillowcase, and more:

On my desk... + TIME