Sweet Fabric + made by me

Crochet Flowers...

I'm seriously addicted to crochet.

After watching Lara & Jess & their obvious skill I really had decided that crochet was a pursuit for those with serious talent. I claimed (on more than one occasion) that I'd never get into crochet. But now I've decided that having a crack is what it's all about.

I've spent the last couple of days with a hook either tucked into my ponytail or firmly in my right hand.

I picked up a ball of gorgeous 12 ply at the Op Shop yesterday & then read Sooz's wonderful tutorial how to crochet flowers. It's actually how to crochet a daisy chain necklace but for the moment anyway I'm all about the flowers. I made 3 of those & then moved on to my own renegade flowers.

I might have to treat myself to a visit to Sunspun. It's a shame there is rarely anything nice at the Oppy.

crochet, good links, have a crack, MAD, and more:

Crochet Flowers... + made by me