Sweet Fabric + TIME

On my desk...

Items include: more op shopped fabric, little drawstring bag that belonged to the date when he was a kid (how cute is that fabric) & wonderful "Snake Charmer" ACEO by Scarlett Cat.

The desk is pretty clear this week - I've had to make way for a very important project.

I shared a giggle with these two girls about my treasure from the smallest.

She's got a big personality for such a small person.

"Oh Mum, I got you something vewy special from school today! We were making things & there was some left over so I bwought you home some fabwic."

So proud she was...and this white fabric is the most thoughtful gift I've received in a vewy long time.

Note: We encourage the use of the w in place of the r - bad parents!

AWEsome, home, On my desk, and more:

On my desk... + TIME