Sweet Fabric + TIME

This is...my favourite travel memory

This is... hosted by Three Buttons. Theme from Hila.

For our 10th wedding anniversary the date & I went to Lord Howe Island. It is absolutely the most beautiful place in the world. We were sans kids for the first time in 9 years.

We stayed & ate at Capella Lodge - gorgeous.

Never ones to be idle we filled our three days with walking, cycling, snorkeling & we had a guide take us up Mt Gower. I wasn't as fit then as I am now & nearly killed myself trying to keep up with 2 super fit guys. I made it up & back in super quick time & in one piece. The experience makes me think of that piece of sage advice...

"That which does not kill us makes us strong."

beautiful, MAD, the date, This is, and more:

This is...my favourite travel memory + TIME