Sweet Fabric + This is

This is...my most favourite outfit that expresses my individual style

This is... hosted by Angela theme from Kitty

It's a mouthful that's for sure.

This is... was a group effort & we've got a fair bit of banter this week...

This morning I asked the big girl to take a pic of me in my current uniform (trackies). I told her what it was for & she looked at me in the way only she can (picture eye rolling & raised eyebrows).

"That's not your style mum. It's your jeans, green jumper & snowgum jacket!"

So I logged the big & the small into Polyvore & they created the above sets.

1. Style Small, 2. Style Mum, 3. Style Mum Work, 4. Style Big

Then we did a bit of "polyvore at home" and came up with this. I think that the girls have pretty much hit the nail on the head. I'm all about comfort at home & for work I mainly wear vintage dresses. This one is my absolute favourite & selected by my personal shopper.

I'd been thinking that This is... was going to be really tough & it turned out to be lots of fun & the big girl LOVED Polyvore.

AWEsome, family, home, love, and more:

This is...my most favourite outfit that expresses my individual style + This is