Sweet Fabric + TIME

Hopes & dreams for the future [Slide 18]...

Friday Archives hosted by Loobylu

This is the little guy as drawn by the big girl & stitched by me. Pictured with his golf "blub" which, as a 2 year old he was rarely seen without.

It just so happens that Friday is my long run day. That means lots of time to think...& think...& think.

Today I was thinking about all the hopes & dreams we have for our smalls. This train of thought stemming from the fact that the little guy had a birthday yesterday. My smalls are quite suddenly not so small.

So what do I hope & wish for the life that lies ahead for my not-so-smalls?

loved, loving, give, share, grow, dream, happiness, health, confidence....

And then I got to thinking about the music boxes & I'd really love to make a collaborative music box with all of our hopes & dreams for little people just beginning.

I'd love you to leave your hopes & dreams in the comments. A collection of words is what I'm after.

Thank you.
.

Archives, AWEsome, embroidery, family, hope, LIFE, love, thoughts, and more:

Hopes & dreams for the future [Slide 18]... + TIME