Sweet Fabric + This is

This is...

Angela has gone with a theme free This is...

& this is something that is very old (nearly as old as me)! She's my bluebird of happiness gifted to me by my gorgeous Grandma. She used to have a windup music mechanism. Does anyone know if there is a piece of Bluebird of Happiness music? I'd love to track it down.

In other very exciting (& happy) news. My Softie for Mirabel has been listed in the first round of Ebay auctions. He's a silver lined cloud. I poured so much love into the making of this guy that I'm sure you'd have to feel it dripping out of his little silver limbs.

Go ... bid & bid high!

Thank you Mikes for organising & working hard & being nice!
.

happy, love, made by me, original, recrafted, recreated, softies, and more:

This is... + This is