Sweet Fabric + TIME

Ideas...

I wasn't planning on posting til this afternoon. Just popped down to check my email & found that my pants kicking mate had stopped in with a gentle nudge. What's a girl to do?

I know I've talked before about the run & ideas. It's when I get my best ideas & when I've got time to quietly mull them over & decide if, in fact, they are good ideas or just flights of exercise induced fancy.

Sooz's thoughts on ideas got me thinking a bit more & I thoroughly enjoyed the post it notes inside Pea Soup's brain (much like my own). Surely, I can't keep all those post it notes in any logical sequence. I don't run that fast but probably fast enough to lose a post it note or two. I need to devise a better plan...

...in the meantime I'm beginning another music box. It's just like the first one I made.

The coffee staining of the stash fabric is complete & the printing done too. Now I just need to get cracking on the assembly.

Truly, it's all about the little things...growing babies, ideas, & just about everything else.

good, MAD, made by me, music box, recrafted, recreated, running, thoughts, and more:

Ideas... + TIME