Sweet Fabric + Op Shop

So wrong it's right ...

I found this at the Op Shop yesterday!

I think that this girl may have just turned a lovely shade of pea (just as I did when I saw this).

I couldn't believe my luck - I'd seen one there last week & as you might know grannies in good condition don't turn up that often. The ones I usually find in Op Shops look (& smell) like they've been used as dog's bedding.

Last week I'd laid out the rug & ummed a bit, then I folded it neatly & put it back on the shelf. Despite being granny rug charming the colours were a bit off & it just didn't do it for me.

But this little baby is absolutely the best granny rug I've ever seen. There's something in it for everyone.

I asked the smalls which square they liked best & they all came up with a different one. I'm loving the red, green, blue & white one myself.

Which is your favourite or is it way too wrong for you?

Disclaimer: I fully understand that a granny square is an acquired taste (& one I acquired from the smallest).

crochet, good, granny square, love, and more:

So wrong it's right ... + Op Shop