Sweet Fabric + TIME

Third time lucky ...

In preparation for the notebook exercise I stitched "THE nice list". I was so happy with the way this stitchery turned out & was a little reluctant to tear into it & glue it to the notebook.

I told myself not to be a baby & just proceeded ... big mistake. I waited for the glue to dry & still hated the way it looked. I felt I'd "ruined" my hard work. So I ripped it from the notebook & gave it a good soak in hot water. It's still a little stiff but perfectly usable for something a little more substantial.

Then I decided to make my next go something more solid that would hold the glue a little better. I worked for hours on that little bird (vintage New Idea? transfer). Once he was finished I knew there was no way I was going to coat him in glue! I do have plans for him which may involve this girl.

The third effort was the little fish from this morning. I was speedie quick & most happy to coat him & stick him to that little notebook.

PS: Have you been tracking me? I've been a bit slow the last couple of days but there really are some beautiful links on that list.

beautiful, embroidery, good, happy, made by me, and more:

Third time lucky ... + TIME