Sweet Fabric + me

Little besties...

Don't give up
cos you have friends
Don't give up
You're not beaten yet
Don't give up
I know you can make it good
(I would have posted all the lyrics but frankly they're too much for me at the moment)

My girls are best friends with two of the most beautiful spirits (sisters) & we found out on Thursday that they'll be leaving our school at the end of the year. The image above is the smalls when they first became friends (2 years old).

The break's been good for me. I've been parenting, crafting, opping, filming & generally just slowing down a bit. I've only got a couple more things to take care of for people on The Nice List & then I'm done.

It's a big week though ... buckle up.

AWEsome, beautiful, family, friends, good, and more:

Little besties... + me