Sweet Fabric + Room

My creative space...

Creative spacing in the family room. This is due to:

-it being nice & cosy
-the family being there too
-the fact that the pool/craft room is such a tip I can't actually get in there.

There is something very special about this picture. Do you see the tiny little heart? It's a bit of a hunt... You'll need to click the pic to enlarge.

Got it?

Finding the heart & thinking of this found heart loving girl made me smile. So, I'm issuing a bit of a challenge, just to keep myspace interesting. When you take your space photo next week do you think you could hide a little heart in the picture? Make it subtle...we want this to be a challenge.

Have you visited last week's favourite yet? I update the sidebar link on a Friday OR just click here.

family, games, hearts, MAD, my creative space, and more:

My creative space... + Room