Sweet Fabric + my creative space

My creative space...the great heart hunt

click image to enlarge

This is the creative space tip. It's just a jumble of fabric off cuts from the music box making. I can hardly get to the cutting mat now.

I've found six hearts in this shot...five I knew were there when I was taking the pic & the sixth was a happy accident.

You might need to view the image large so you can have a good look.

Once you think you've found them you can click here to check you got them all.

If you've hidden a heart this week please be sure to add your link like this:

Kirsty (H)

Edited to add: Did you know Angela has a Flickr group for posting fortuitous hearts? She has invited you to add your heart photos to the pool.

It's fine just to post your regular space without a heart. Just pop in and add your link if you're playing along this week.

Find last week's favourite space here.

good, happy, hearts, and more:

My creative space...the great heart hunt + my creative space