Sweet Fabric + me

Looking for alternatives...

Trying to find an alternate eco friendly cushion stuffing
strips of sheeting = fail.

I'm a seeker, a thinker & a tinker.

I think I've lost my way a bit with this little patch of online space & I'm trying to find my way back.

I feel like maybe I lost the "Koo" & was worrying a bit too much about the "to yoou" somewhere along the way.

Overthinking all this really & what I really want to say is...

The running is so much of who I am & although my runners are loyally Asics I'm adopting a "Nike" attitude to my craft & this little patch too. I need to challenge myself more & maybe you too?

Just do it!

I'm all about challenge & beginnings - I want more of those. There'll be a few invitations coming your way soon & I hope some of you will pull your crafty runners on with me.

Making me think this week...

Lara's thoughts on markets
Paul (If you haven't already listened to his podcast with Sister Diane you really should - find it here).
Pip's thoughts on heroes

hope, made by me, and more:

Looking for alternatives... + me