Sweet Fabric + TIME

Good stuff about my girls...
French Peggies

Yesterday the girls amused themselves happily making their Rummage Peggies. They had such a lovely time developing their characters & choosing outfits. They assure me that this leading man is in fact French Nobility.

Today they've patiently sat in the car for hours while we ferried the little guy to gym & then picked him up again for lunch.

The Smallest picked me flowers & The Big Girl paid me the very best compliment ever. "....you have a unique mind". I'm not entirely sure she meant it to be a compliment but I'm a glass half full kind of girl.

It's a good life!

Thank you all for your generous response to the "x marks the spot" bookmark. I'm working on the how to & should have it up in the next few days.

AWEsome, family, good, LIFE, love, NOT made by me, and more:

Good stuff about my girls... + TIME