Sweet Fabric + TIME

The whole truth...
Phase 1

share...contribute...give & take...support.

I've been up to my neck in it trying to get the old house ready for sale. It's been a massive job. It hasn't left much time (or inclination) for any making or even thinking about making.

All this means that I've been pretty bad at keeping up with things in this space. I'm looking forward to having more time to share with you here & see what you've all been up to as well.

As much as I love school holidays and having the kids around I'm looking forward to a bit of routine myself. I don't even know what day it is, but I do know that I'm looking forward to Thursday & getting back to My Creative Space.

Instead of cleaning, clearing, moving, skipping or even making today I'm having lunch with a few mates. It's going to be nice to take a break.

This is the fabric cover for the something I was creating from nothing the other day. Care to take a guess at what I'm making?

drivel, embroidery, in progress, love, and more:

The whole truth... + TIME