Sweet Fabric + love

Granny shopping list...
Granny Shrug Round 1

I had promised numerous people a better "how to" for today on the granny shrug but I'm sorry to say it won't be ready until Monday.

I do have a little shopping list for you...

Hook
15mm

Yarn
I used Patons Wilderness for the Mulberry Shrug & I love it. It is a blend though (70% wool, 20% acrylic & 10% viscose) so if you're a purist you might want to look for something else.

Wilderness has a gorgeous colour range & comes in a 100g ball which is around 110 metres long. BRILLIANT!

That means:

- you only need around 4 balls for a 9 -10 round shrug
- you only need to join once (less end weaving)
- cheap & cheerful at around $6.50 AU per ball

I've been buying from Wool Shop Direct because it's around the corner from my house & I get to touch & feel...very important for me. Sadly, the internet hasn't quite caught up on the whole touch, feel, smell bizzo so you'll just have to take my word for it ... Wilderness is a ripper.

If you're super keen you can make a start OR wait 'til Monday for the Masterclass.

crochet, granny shrug, and more:

Granny shopping list... + love