Sweet Fabric + TIME

Noticing - my creative space...
Holding my place

& how quickly a "technique" employed out of necessity becomes a habit. It was tricky to find my chain stitches with the two strands of mohair & using the big hook. So I started marking. Now I'm marking my third chain either for back & forth or in the round. Regardless of hook & yarn size. It makes things easier for me & we all know I LOVE a rule.

I'm holidaying at the moment (& you could be too enter Mikes Crafty Getaway). I'm enjoying taking stuff in, spending time unplugged & stopping to check things out. Noticing.

Noticed elsewhere:
hand quilting - just lovely.

Have a fabulously creative day.

Don't forget to pop in & add your link if you're playing along this week.

crochet, love, my creative space, noticing, and more:

Noticing - my creative space... + TIME