Sweet Fabric + thumbs up

Design Made Trade...
DesignMadeTrade

Yesterday I went to breakfast at Design Made Trade.

After a casual but informative talk with hosted by Pip & Lucy & a cup of tea we wandered around and had a look at the exhibitors.

A couple of highlights for me were...

cocoon fires
I'm totally saving up for one of those!

yellow diva
In particular the m series & the non series ottoman for all seasons & the m series mcl chaise (which is nothing like the one I just bought on ebay & everything like what I really want).

craft victoria
Fabulous to have craft vic included this year.

hookturn
Sensational reusable coffee cups that look just like a takeaway cup...cute.

If you're looking for something to do this weekend I think it's worth the visit. It's great to see the stuff that super clever designery type people are up to. It gives you all sorts of great ideas for your own makings.

clever people, MAD, thanks, and more:

Design Made Trade... + thumbs up