Sweet Fabric + TIME

A change in direction...
a change in direction

The little white quilt has taken me in a completely different direction than my "head sketch". I admit that this is quite unusual. Usually things translate pretty much as they appeared in my mind. When they don't I can say in classic 4 year old style "I meant to do that" & just incorporate & push on.

I've made a few errors in judgement with the white number & after spending considerable hours on it over the weekend I've decided it's simply not for my swap partner.

I'm keeping on however because I said I would (I am a magnolia), I've invested a LOT of time & I think I'm going to love it.

This is a bit more traditional but I hope perhaps more up my partner's alley.

You can see other minis involved in this swap right here.

challenge, hope, in progress, kenny rogers, love, MAD, and more:

A change in direction... + TIME