Sweet Fabric + MAD

Craft Blog List...World Wide

...So kiss me & smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
cause I'm leavin on a jet plane
don't know when I'll be back again.
John Denver

A list of blogs I visit from places faraway.

allsorts
angry chicken
area thrifty one
belladia
black.white.bliss
bluebird baby
bricolagelife
chris piascik
crafting a green world
daily danny
decor8
design for mankind
dudecraft
elsie marley
frecklewonder
freshly found
geninne's art blog
how about orange
ink caravan
matte stephens
mayamade
odette ny
pia jane bijkerk
pintame el dia
please sir
poppytalk
sfgirlbybay
simple lovely
simple sparrow
soulemama
swiss miss
the purl bee
treefall design
twelve 22
wee wonderfuls

This list is a work in progress & will be updated regularly.

You might also like to check out my:
craft blog list ... melbourne my absolute favourites!
craft blog list ... australia

Blog, blogroll, good links, LIFE, love, and more:

Craft Blog List...World Wide + MAD