Sweet Fabric + made by me

Stitch & sip...

at Meet me at Mikes.

I enjoyed another lovely evening at mikes Richmond. Pip & Brooke looked after everyone beautifully. I ate lots of lollies, sipped champagne, giggled & stitched my way through the night.

There was a bit of shopping which is always a pleasure. The packaging is almost as delightful as the goodies inside!

I worked on my own project. These T-shirts are to be the tops for PJs for all the cousins for Christmas. The blanket stitching was a bit labour intensive though. I might have to use the machine but I do like the effect of the blanket stitch...something to ponder.

Finally, thank you all so much for your feedback on my teacher gift - it's greatly appreciated.

Christmas, embroidery, friends, and more:

Stitch & sip... + made by me