Sweet Fabric + Op Shop

Op Shop til you drop 16...

This is one for the kids.

Look at all the alphabet stuff I've collected this week & most of it today. I cast my op shopping net a little wider today & came home with a whole host of goodies.

I'm thrilled with these pickups. I've had my eye out for some of these letter magnets for ages & I LOVE the curtain fabric too. The rest is all bonus material for a "lucky shopper". The Noah's Alphabet fabric is all black & white cartoons of 2X2 animals which I think would look pretty cute as embroidery. I'll be having a crack at that AFTER Christmas

In addition to my alphabet haul I also picked up a gorgeous Christmas frock to get me in a festive mood. It is red velvet & perhaps a little micro mini for me - I'll have to find something cute to wear under it.

Blog, and more:

Op Shop til you drop 16... + Op Shop