Sweet Fabric + Op Shop

Op Shop til you drop 17...

Once again my little strip oppy has delivered the goods.

I can't wait to cook something really tasty in my:

Figgjo Flameware
DECOR: TOR VIKING
in VULCANUS QUALITY
FOR GAS AND ELECTRICITY
Made in Norway

A quick scan of eBay advises that it's from 1973. I'm sure it has never been used. I wonder if the beautiful bride who was given this on her wedding day felt about it the way I felt about my cut crystal....shudder.

The spools of DMC also made my heart flutter.

When my gorgeous neighbour first taught me to stitch, my first lesson was spent on "the housekeeping rules of stitchery". The first rule being that you must ALWAYS wrap your embroidery floss to avoid tangles & wastage. I have a set of floss cards but I think these spools look so much nicer.

Last of all a reel of stitching bling. I really love just a teeny tiny bit of stitchy bling.

embroidery, and more:

Op Shop til you drop 17... + Op Shop